To avoid any virus infection, you should wash your hands thoroughly. Mainly because of the coronavirus situation, hand washing is very discussed. Rinse your hands first in clear water to wash your hands properly. Now stop the call with the elbow. Closing the call with your hands will prevent the risk of infection.
1. Make hand-finger foam with hand sanitizer or hand wash or any ordinary soap.
2. Make sure that the foam reaches the back of the hand, the gap of the finger and the bottom of the nails.
3. It is important to rub two hands for at least 20 seconds. As a result, the dirt and skin microbes of the hands go up.
4. After washing your hands, wash your hands in clear water again.
5. Just use it yourself, wipe the hand on the clean towel or air-dry it.
6. Hand sanitizer is not a very familiar thing to ordinary people. This solution contains alcohol along with other chemicals. It is dried after being rubbed on the palate. Physicians often use it regularly to disinfect hands.
Nurses and other health workers also use it. Those who work in the laboratory also use it regularly. Many others are using hand sanitizer.
7. The World Health Organization(WHO) says it should be washed with soap-water if it is visible in the hands. If the hands are not dirty, you should wash your hands repeatedly with alcohol-rich hand rubs or soap-water.