Turmeric is a natural antiinflammatory. Yellow enhances immunity in the body (antioxidant capacity). The benefits of turmeric in the human body are immense.
Dr. Vert b. Agarwal has spoken about the use of turmeric in various diseases in the human body in his Some scientific published articles. Turmeric can play a big role in curing heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, digestive problems, blood glucose control, bone problems, skin, kidney, lung, and liver infections ranging from cancer. Even turmeric is very useful in the treatment of depression. The use of turmeric is also significant in preventing allergies and overweight.
Turmeric works like magic for common colds and coughs. Drinking a glass of warm milk or a teaspoon of turmeric powder in water gives immediate benefits. Not only that, but the use of turmeric also helps in relieving body pain. The use of turmeric is also beneficial for any thorns in the body.
Studies have shown that people with diabetes who have taken turmeric supplements regularly have been able to gradually lower their blood glucose levels.
It is said that turmeric regulates blood cholesterol levels, maintains blood glucose balance, and prevents the accumulation of harmful fats in the body.
Recent research has revealed many more interesting facts. Long known, turmeric has proven to be extremely beneficial for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, and various health problems, it has many more surprising benefits.
Here are the health benefits of turmeric
1. Raw turmeric is a natural antiseptic. Therefore, applying turmeric paste on thorns and burns has many benefits and relieves pain and scars quickly.
2. Turmeric, when combined with cauliflower, prevents cancer and stops the growth of existing prostate cancer.
3. Prevents breast cancer and cures bowel cancer.
4. Reduces the risk of leukemia in children.
5. The anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric are a natural treatment for arthritis and swollen arthritis.
6. Yellow reduces the effects of chemo drug and its side effects.
7. Studies have shown that turmeric works well in relieving pancreatic cancer.
8. Tumors stop growing and new blood production increases.
9. Crushing turmeric, frying it in ghee, and mixing it with sugar for a few days (regularly) cures diabetes. Diarrhea is also cured.
10. It helps in fat metabolism and weight control.
11. Yellow medicine has long been used in China as a treatment for depression.
12. Turmeric is very beneficial for any skin disease. Eczema, allergies, rashes, itching, etc. can be relieved by mixing raw milk with raw turmeric.
13. Turmeric also acts as an anti-depressant used to prevent mental depression. In addition, this ingredient has the properties of aspirin. Its application can control the amount of blood concentration in a patient with vascular thrombosis.
14. Turmeric works very well for colds and coughs. To reduce cough, take a few teaspoons of turmeric juice, or a piece of turmeric mixed with honey and put it in your mouth and suck it gently. If you can’t do that, mix turmeric powder, a little butter and black pepper powder in a glass of hot milk. It will be cured by taking it a few times. Cough and sore throat will both go away.
15. Turmeric contains various substances like protein, vitamins, mineral salts, phosphorus, calcium, iron, etc. So playing turmeric increases the body’s resistance to disease. For example, regular consumption of raw turmeric juice reduces the risk of leukemia or blood cancer in children. It is possible to stay healthy by mixing turmeric powder or juice with milk or water every day.
16. Yellow makes the skin fair and beautiful. Every night before going to bed, mix raw turmeric with milk, gradually the skin color becomes pale.
17. Turmeric is very beneficial for any skin disease. Eczema, allergies, rashes, itching, etc. can be relieved by mixing raw milk with raw turmeric.
18 Another ingredient in turmeric, polyphenols, acts as a corticosteroid to treat chronic anterior uveitis. It is to be noted that in the outbreak of this disease, there is irritation and inflammation in the eyes.
The Best Usage
To get maximum benefit, mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder in warm milk or water and drink it regularly. Apart from that, turmeric supplement tablets are also available. Various studies have shown that turmeric supplements are quite effective.