Smartphones are well and active through a battery. The phone without battery is idle. And battery life depends on phone usage. So it is important to know some essential things to keep the battery good.
1. Use the charger available with the phone to keep the battery good, which increases the battery life. If the phone does not use its own charger, the battery will gradually decrease. Many people buy cheap chargers when the phone’s fixed charger is lost or lost. It’s best not to use these chargers.
2. There are many third-party battery optimized apps for phones. These apps run on the phone’s background and charge more. So avoid these apps.
3. Smartphones should always charge 4-5 percent. Charges cannot be reduced to less than 20 percent. If the charge is reduced by 5%, you will have to pay
4. When the phone is charged, the battery gets a little hot. The effect of battery heating spreads over the phone. So the phone cover should be kept open while the charge is on to protect the phone from overheating.
5. Many people fall asleep at night with phone charges. Which is not good for the phone at all. It’s not okay to sit on a phone charge for a long time.
6. The phone should not be used while charging through the power bank. Because with the help of the power bank, the battery becomes hot when charging.