‘Vasaka’ means perfumer. Although no similarity can be found with this plant. Its use is recognized for relieving minor physical ailments. Vasaka is a hardy plant. Vasaka has many medicinal properties, which are also proven in scientific research.
On the other hand, in Ayurveda, the benefits of Vasaka is immense. Vasaka, one of the most important medicinal plants for colds and coughs.
Let’s Know The Health Benefits of Vasaka Leaves
1. Vasaka leaf juice 1-2 teaspoons to half a teaspoon of honey to play with the benefits of children.
2. Half an hour before vasaka leaf juice bath, the lice die by rubbing on the head for a few days.
3. In hives and acne (early stage of boils), applying vasaka leaf paste reduces swelling and pain.
4. If the phlegm is accumulated in the chest and if there is shortness of breath or cough for it, then 1-2 teaspoons of vasaka leaf juice and 1-2 teaspoons of kontikaris, 1 teaspoon of honey are taken and the phlegm comes out easily.
5. If there are irritation and pain in small istanza, 2-3 teaspoons of candy and 1-2 teaspoons of syrup in vasaka flower beet can be taken to cure this disease.
6. In case of fever or low fever, 5-10 grams of Vasaka root should be washed and crushed and 100 ml of water should be boiled. And if you take it down to 25 ml and sift it twice a day, both fever and cough go away.
8. If 10-12 pieces of turmeric leaves of vasaka are put together in Bet Dawood or itching, it will be cured in a few days.
9. Vasaka leaf or flower juice with 1-2 teaspoons of honey or 1 teaspoon of sugar taken daily can be beneficial in jaundice.
10. In case of pyrexia or bleeding gums, crush 20 vasaka leaves, boil them in 2 cups of cheese, reduce them to 1 cup and cool them down.
When the juice of vasaka leaves is applied on the head, the lice go away. Its juice is helpful to remove the smell of sweat on the skin. Vasaka is also used to treat colds, coughs, asthma, worms, shortness of breath, convulsions, urinary tract infections, itching and skin rashes, and jaundice.